Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Design strategic network scenarios in the modeling software in use, validating the baseline according to reality projected and others possible scenarios stablished according to each project proposal. Manage input and output data base within the software, and explore all modeling functionalities to better translate network and business elements into design and optimization language.
- Education/Certification Required:
- Engineer, Administration, Economy
- Functional Experience Required:
- Leadership experience in Project Management for multi-process projects
- Supply Planning or Transportation in leadership position.
- Scenario Planning logical thinking.
- Cost analysis experiences
- Modeling experience of minimum 2 years (it is relevant to have skills of modeling, no matter the specific software) with good notion of modeling structure, functionalities and concepts
- Finance experience.
- Inventory Management as nice to have
- Key Skills and Competences Required:
- Project Manager
- Collaboration and influence
- Result Oriented
- Advanced Excel
- Modeling Software
- Project and Data Base Managerial Software (Tableau) as nice to have
- Languages Required:
- English: fluent
- Spanish: fluent
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Job Type: Indefinido