We are currently looking for a Delivery and Development Senior Specialist to join our team on a permanent bases in Cork and be based across two of our sites Little Island and Carrigaline.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role manages technology delivery and support for business primarily focused on assigned PGCS critical business partners, including overall responsibility for IT delivery. Partners with business for pursuit opportunities and solution evaluation. Works with the business to confirm solution requirements. Leads end to end solution delivery, within time and budget constraints.
- Manages business relationships and projects across IT teams, vendors and 3rd party providers (integration management)
- Collaborates with the business to define the strategy for integrating/combining systems by providing a technology perspective, influencing and ensuring alignment of IT strategy with business strategy.
- Performs research, supports pilots, and investigates potential solutions to help anticipate the business needs and communicates solution recommendations that support business requirements to business partners
- Leverages the long-term road map defined by architecture, implementing alternatives to meet the business needs
- Leads project resources to create project solution and deliverables or manage operations for 40 end users.
- Leads end to end solution delivery, within time and budget constraints within the SAP Business One environment
- Engaging with the relevant functional aspects of the business (MRP, Supply Chain, Warehouse management etc.) to determine optimal functional design.
- Reviews a project plan and solution design as needed to ensure alignment with strategic goals of business partners
- Identifies and documents project risks, resolves project issues as possible and escalates when necessary
- Defines project plan, estimates, identify issues and risks, report status (input to the project manager), working with program/project managers
- Serves as primary IT contact for the business partner for end-to-end delivery of a project
- Delivers end-to-end implementation of a portion of functionality in accordance with project lifecycle methodology and business strategy.
- Provides content for and conducts design reviews in support of the implementation of a module and ensures alignment with business strategy
- Assists with gaining formal acceptance of solution at the end of User Acceptance Test
- Provides input and support to training development process
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with the business SMEs and works with software vendor to ensure that these requirements translate into relevant deliverables.
- Provides input into the development of project work plans, proactively identifying, logging, communicating and addressing issues.
- Leads assigned team to:
- Create data in development and QA environments as required to complete configuration unit testing and integration testing
- Assist with defining test conditions and test cycles for system testing coordinating with system test lead
- Challenge assumptions/approaches to obtain the optimal solution design
- Conduct integration testing and documents and resolves issues
- Document detailed business process procedures (BPPs)
- Document end-to-end descriptions of all activities being transformed
ESSENTIAL Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Systems or related field
- Extensive experience in progressive IT related roles
- Broad business applications experience preferably in the manufacturing and/or supply chain areas
- Strong communications, influencing and partnering skills
- Ability to work with senior business management
- Ability to translate business needs to solutions
- Experience in Solution Design and Development highly desired
- Experience managing budgets (Opex, Capex, AOP, Projects)
- Proven project management experience working with mid-sized projects
- Technical aptitude and background to understand and apply technology solutions to support business change
- Ability to travel up to 25%
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.comRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular