Now hiring a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Cork on a fixed term contract role for the duration of 6 months.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role is part of the Pepsi Lipton International Supply Chain team based in Carrigaline.
- Order Management - strong attention to detail required.
- Working closely with warehouse to ensure a smooth end-to-end order management process.
- Liaising with internal departments and external third parties to ensure on time delivery - including carriers for freight management.
- Management of customer orders inbox on a daily basis and processing of customer POs for the Pepsi-Lipton Joint Venture.
- Managing stock shortages against current demand to make final decisions about split shipments, changes to delivery dates, consolidation of shipments etc.
- Effective and consistent communication with customers on any changes to customer deliverables and complaint management.
- Responsible for Preparation/presentation of shipping documents, ensuring customs documentation are correct and sent to customers in relevant time to ensure smooth customs clearance.
- Process invoices efficiently.
- Coordination of all Month End activities, including creation of month end files, holding daily calls and undertaking all final checks.
- Third level degree in Supply Chain /Business or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, a quick learner and self-motivated.
- Strong team player with effective teamwork skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, (verbal and written communication) and customer service skills.
- Experience of Supply Chain and good understanding of Supply Chain processes ideally.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and multitask in a complex business environment.
- Knowledge of/work experience in customer service environment, ideally multinational.
- Strong data entry and processing skills.
- Systems savvy, skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience of Oracle/SAP is advantageous.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Supply Chain Coordinator. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Cust Mgmt Sr Associate.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary