We are PepsiCo!
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generate more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose.
Strategy at PepsiCo:
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever-changing macro-environment, PepsiCo has Strategists aligned to each of our Sectors (e.g. NAB), Global Businesses, key Channels (e.g. Foodservice), and Corporate. Joining PepsiCo’s Strategy function will enable you to experience the breadth and depth of PepsiCo’s global portfolio and build a deep understanding of both the business and the industry. Whether you decide to remain in Strategy or pursue a leadership position in another function, the experience provides incredible possibilities for a dynamic career at PepsiCo.
The Foodservice Strategy Team:
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company's entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels. The foodservice operating environment is complex and highly dynamic, requiring diverse sales and go-to-market systems to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go. Rooted in PepsiCo's "Power of One" principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the corporation's brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver a competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice channel.
The Foodservice Strategy function plays a critical role in charting the long-term growth, brand building and portfolio transformation of PepsiCo’s Foodservice sector. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the key issues and opportunities facing the company.
The Foodservice Strategy team is part of the broader Strategy function and works globally across PepsiCo’s entire portfolio of beverages, snacks and nutrition. We have 3 broad responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute Foodservice Strategic Planning Process
- Serve as the internal consulting team and business partners to the Foodservice organization and Senior Leadership team
- Partner across other Strategy teams and efforts worldwide as applicable
- Provide thought leadership to business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Identify and deconstruct business issues and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analyses
- Demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence management skills with the ability to gain credibility with Senior Leadership while challenging the status quo
- Build "Executive ready" project deliverables
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Strategic Planning Process
- Lead project teams comprised of Analysts and Managers; oversee data analytics processes to ensure conclusions are grounded in fact
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from Executive leaders and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic/geopolitical trends
- Coach a team of 2-4 Analysts and Managers, with responsibility for skill development and career management
- 4-6 years of strategy experience with a top-tier consulting firm or corporate strategy function
- BA required (MBA strongly preferred)
- A highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data in an error-free manner
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to “manage up”
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement