Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Be a part of a global team that enables extensive exposure across our PepsiCo businesses and functions!
As the Global Talent Management Selection & Assessment Director you will:
- Lead the ongoing design, validation, implementation, capability building and insights (e.g., ROI) regarding our external selection programs globally from c-suite to campus hiring
- Work with psychological assessment and selection vendors to support the detailed design work of all aspects of the PepHire program, including managing multi-level and multi-functional job analyses, sampling procedure, validation analyses, adverse impact modeling, and legal documentation for policy and risk mitigation
- Manage the effectiveness of programs, ensuring adverse analytics are being conducted regularly, generating business sector insights relative to fit, and any adjustments needed to the assessment algorithms
- Collaborate closely with the Global Talent Management (GTM) team, Talent Acquisition leaders, Sector Talent Management teams, and HR business leaders to address specific selection needs and provide action-oriented solutions
- Work with HROPs on the integration of new and existing vendor linkages to HR systems for reporting requirements for data flow-through from selection to internal hire and for reporting (both standard and custom)
- Oversee the existing PepHire executive programs including ongoing designs to integrate CEO’s new agenda (The PepsiCo Way) into the process
- Consult to senior HRBPs, TM and TA leaders regarding why candidates fail during the process (e.g., via interpretation of custom scoring output) to ensure full client understanding of the process
- Drive communications, culture and capability agenda for the organization that makes the most effective use of PepHire as a process
- Partner with the GTM team as a key member of the assessment and development process (the award-winning LeAD) for high-potential and senior executives being assessed
- Deliver individual assessment and development feedback on multiple tools top senior clients and high-potential including the Hogan Suite (HPI, HDS, MVPI), OPQ-32, Verify-Numeric and Verbal, ADEPT-15, the LEAD assessment suite, and various 360 feedback tools
- Contribute to the ongoing overall design of the other talent programs and special projects on the GTM team as identified by the CHRO/C-Suite clients
- PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related field strongly preferred
- 7+ years of applied internal and/or client-facing external work experience in employee selection systems, assessment and development programs/processes
- Knowledge of psychometric principles related to the reliability and validity of pre-employment predictors (with experience in US legal requirements)
- Technical knowledge and experience with a variety of psychological measures (e.g., personality, cognitive, SJTs) as well as structured interviews and 360-degree feedback
- Strong influence and interpersonal skills, and a high level of executive maturity
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Attention to detail and execution, excellent project management capability
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement