Here at PepsiCo we're recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager, Innovation to join our Nutrition team!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading & delivering Quaker’s innovation pipeline for long term innovation (12 months – 30 months) in order to maximize effectiveness in the marketplace, drive net revenue growth, brand equity while making optimal use of the A&M resources. This role will also be responsible for leading the sustainabililty vision for the brand, defining vision and ambition, and identifying the roadmap in order for us to achieve our vision and objectives.
- Supports the Quaker Marketing Director in the creation of a robust NPD pipeline, that is robustly quantified, and leads to successful launches in the market
- Work closely with insights & R&D teams to identify the best methodologies and processes to uncover relevant territories and white spaces for the brand
- Work closely with R&D, commercialisation and factory/industrial teams to develop NPD propositions which fit with identified spaces
- Work with marketing director to build ambitious sustainability vision for the Quaker brand, and 3-5 year roadmap to reach it.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver key sustainability initiatives for Quaker brand through gate process to launch
- Engage key stakeholders around Quaker sustainability agenda
- Engage cross functional teams to drive NPD & sustainability projects through the gate processes to launch readiness in a timely manner
- Create and maintain brand launches trackers, analysing the information and proposing corrective actions
- Facilitates the partnership with all BU and Global / Regional teams to identify lift and shift ideas and leverage best practices and successes.
- Provides support at all levels (strategic, creative, analytical, coordination) to assist the Brand Director in the definition of the brand PSP and AOP
- Proven track record of successfully creating and managing Brand long term innovation pipeline & achieving sustainable in-market results and long-term brand growth.
- Proven track record in leading sustainability agenda
- Strong functional Marketing experience (Senior Brand Manager level at least)
- Strong strategic thinking and insight skills – experience in relevant research methodologies, including different qualitative tools, consumer co-creations and design thinking approaches.
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.