The Foodservice Coordinator (FSC) is responsible for supporting the Foodservice Sales Representatives, Managers and Directors. FSCs core work will primarily include the functions below, but could also include customer service requests and other service areas identified. The FSC will work with our foodservice sales teams, division leadership, support teams, as well as customers. This role will rely heavily on communication skills both verbal and written to ensure complete understanding and resolution of internal team and external customer needs.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred, High School Degree required
- 2+ years of previous sales, graphic design, marketing or customer service experience
- Strong communication (verbal / written)
- Problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and excellent organization
- Independently manage project and request deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize well
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to works independently and with team members to resolve customer issues
- Builds understanding of brand standards and marketing execution rules
- Receives and processes customer point of sale requests from sales teams
- Bill Payments & Processing
- Develop custom marketing elements and submit via Imageworx system that could include Program Ads, LED or Premium orders
- Serve as POS expert for field team (MOD or Print Shop)
- Submit equipment co-branding requests
- Create selling materials and customer presentations
- Assist in creating strategy and tools to drive performance within the selling organization utilizing tools such as Excel and creative ways to communicate team progress and celebrate successes via tools such as Yammer.
- Ad Hoc Reporting Strong technical skills in Microsoft Systems
- Director Travel/T&E Support
- Director Assistant Support
- Meeting Organizer
- Intermediate (DEAL, TPM, ERT, CETs, etc) or training ability
- Experience in FS Sales as well as support functions preferred (Distributor Reporting, MEM, Control & Compliance, A/R, Finance
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement