This role is part of the Process, Systems and Technical Training (PST) team within the R & D Technical Insights, Digital Solutions & Compliance (TDC) team in PepsiCo. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for a range of R&D System Platforms which consists of multiple IT Tools and Applications to support R&D.
Partners with IT and R&D Subject Matter Experts to identify and clarify scope associated with their assigned System Platforms.
Works with R&D Functions to clarify the business case for this scope and inputs to the AOP plan ensuring R&D project costs are appropriately captured.
Ensure Business and IT needs are clearly understood and actioned to successfully deliver system projects across their assigned System Platforms.
- Key R&D participant in fit gap analysis
- Ensures the quality capture of R&D requirements and works with IT to confirm solution requirements
- Facilitates unlocks to minimize customization or to identify current technical solutions that can be leveraged vs. leveraging a new solution
- Ensures appropriate business scenarios are represented and R&D resource plan in place to support robust system testing
- Ensures that R&D data prep requirements are understood and provides guidance on how best can be accomplished
Will be responsible to align and organize R&D support of system upgrades and enhancements.
- Develop workstreams, define resource needs
- Obtain alignment with business partners on work plan and prioritization
- Update senior leadership on the status of work,
- Identify issues and escalate when needed, providing options for mitigation
- Actively lead team (IT, PST, Consultants, Functional SMEs) through project life-cycle (requirements, design, testing, implementation, communications, training, change management…)
- Manage and track the progress of work plan items against the IT release schedule
- Manage and track budget
- Manage consultants (SOWs, POs, Invoices, idM Access)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a Research and Development role, preferably within the food and beverage industry, or IT Project Management
- Experience with implementation of enterprise IT systems for R&D organization
- 3+ years in R&D management with global experience preferred;
- BS degree in Science discipline or equivalent; advanced degree preferred;
- A teamwork role model with a demonstrated track record of Initiative and follow-through and effectively working in the global organization across cultures;
- Outstanding Leadership, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders;
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple project initiatives to meet business objectives;
- Strong ability to effectively manage in matrixed organizational structure and provide strong leadership to diverse stakeholders;
- Ability to provide thought leadership on both strategic and technical aspects and positively influence at all levels within the organization.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement