Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Engineering Team as a Project Engineer on a fixed term basis ending 8 January 2021. This role would see the right person Support the development of the site capital spend strategy, while managing all activities involved in the site engineering projects
- Evaluate, plan, co-ordinate and implement capital projects.
- Manage capital expenditure to budget and schedule to support achievement of the site operating plans and scorecard objectives.
- Ensure that all appropriate Environmental-, Health - and Safety- requirements are incorporated into all aspects of project development and execution.
- Support Project Engineering team Administration requirements
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in relevant project engineering role, preferably in an FMCG
- Good financial and budget control skills for capital project management
- Strong project management skills, engineering, analytical and planning skills
- PC and CAD skills, desirably with exposure to SAP
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at Bluebird:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At Bluebird, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the Bluebird team.
Bluebird’s job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Job Type: Temporary