Job Title: FoodService Sales Representative – Ontario Designate
The FoodService Sales Representative Designate contributes to the success of the PepsiCo Canada by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of profitable Foods customers such as restaurants and Recreational facilities and other foodservice outlets using our Direct Warehouse Delivery go to market system.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Prospect and acquire new food service accounts including the development of customer presentations
- Prepare account and equipment profiles and service contracts
- Build current business base by responding to customer calls and resolving service issues
- Achieve food service sales volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned channels and areas
- Provide superior customer service
- Manage Merchandising Standards are executed per the required framework in all accounts
- Activate period activities by banner, region, channel including distribution, promotions, and listings to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
- Identify “Better Together” opportunities with Beverage FSRs to drive incidence.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business
- 1 - 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience preferred
- FoodService or Consumer Products experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid presentation skills required
- Possess a valid driver's license and own vehicle
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Regular