PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
Seasonal Production Worker
If you are thirsty for a dynamic and fast-paced manufacturing environment, then this is the opportunity for YOU!
This is a seasonal position that begins ASAP and ends by September 15. There is potential for permanent employment after the seasonal period.
Shifts: 40 hours a week. Must be available for day, afternoon, and graveyard shifts
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
The work you’ll be doing:
- Efficiently operate and troubleshoot various pieces of production equipment
- Maintaining strong housekeeping and product quality
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Successful completion of highschool (or equivalent)
- Self-motivated, well organized, able to work well with others and under minimal or no supervision
- Good general health, manual dexterity, and fitness
- Must possess strong numeracy skills and record-keeping ability
- Must demonstrate a high level of problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates good manufacturing practices
- Strong communication skills
Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check which includes a criminal record check, a reference check, a general employment verification, and confirmation of high school (or equivalent credential) completion.
Physical demands and working conditions:
- You can lift/carry up to 50lbs and push/pull up to 35lbs occasionally for up to 8 – 10 hours a day;
- You are comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment.
What you can expect from us:
- A working environment that promotes health and safety;
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work;
- A working environment that promotes diversity.
How to Apply
- Visit pepsicojobs.com and apply through our online portal