Auto req ID: 204088BR
PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
The Class 1 Delivery Driver contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering products to stores within an established route or via dispatch to regular customers, including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets and drug stores.
This is a seasonal position that begins in April and ends by September 15. There is potential for permanent employment after the seasonal period.
- Wage: $21.70
- Hours: 25-40 hours/week (may fluctuate based on business needs)
- Shifts: Tuesday - Saturday
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver product to scheduled customers, and meet or exceed customer service expectations
- Stock and rotate product on store shelves and displays and in coolers and vending equipment
- Build small displays and set up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners
- Generate invoices and maintain responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
- Merchandise all accounts to standard
- Complete fully and accurately all necessary paperwork
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Follow the direction of the Sales Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
- Must have valid Class 1 license in good standing or must acquire Class 1 license within 30 days of hire date.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-50 lbs. frequently 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull 50-250 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
What you can expect from us:Job Type: Part-Time
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work