Supply Management Snacks Benelux/France/Nordics is responsible for Supply Planning, Materials Move Planning and Production Scheduling for Snacks for the three snacks plants in Benelux as well as for Supply Planning of intercompany supply locations and of co manufacturers (further mentioned inco/co-man) supplying the earlier mentioned markets.
The team consists of 15 team members, reporting directly and indirectly reporting into the Hub Supply Manager Benelux/France/Nordics. Team members are either working from one of the HQ in Utrecht (NL), Zaventem (BE), Colombes (FR) or from one of the production sites.
Prime responsibility of the inco/co man supply planner snacks will be to deliver a supply plan across intercompany supply locations and co manufacturers to maintain the target stock holding of SKUs in the portfolio, achieving target stock levels in the respective BU.
The planner will work in a team of supply planners, material move planners and line schedules. Delivering back fill to peer planners is expected.
- To deliver a weekly supply plan for co-manufacturing / intercompany sites as required, updated as defined per site and for all sites/BU’s for which it is defined that the supply planner will operate
- To manage the stock availability for products sourced from the respective sites and identify risks and mitigation options and support managing supply at least landed cost.
- To ensure closed loop stock visibility in collaboration with BU planning and logistics by accurate provision of inbound quantities from the respective supply lanes
- To drive target stock levels and adhere to SLAs. To monitor adherence of the supplier to SLA, provide feedback, and run a periodic review to drive performance
- To support the total Category S&OP process as well as BU S&OP process by providing a consolidated view on supply volumes by lane by month as well as cause of change
- To support creating efficiency in the planning process and Purchase Order management by close collaboration with BU logistics, suppliers and Purchase to Pay business process owners
- To enable product supply for the commercial change agenda:
- provide input for review Accolade projects & provide insight on feasibility & potential capacity, service, cost impacts
- to execute NPD launches according to game plan
- To maintain parameter set up in supply planning tool
- Tracked KPIs: Days Coverage, stock availability, SLA adherence
- For this job a university degree is required (preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or related field)
- Preferably initial experience in a similar role within FMCG is obtained
- Needs to be hands on, self-starting, accurate, service minded, eager to take on responsibility
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of working relationships across multiple functions/sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective aims.
- Needs to be keen to be part of an international team that covers multiple functions and keen to take up various roles within this team
- Needs to be fluent in English and Dutch
- Ability to travel to Pepsico offices based in Brussels (BE) and Paris (FR) as well as to main suppliers on quarterly basis
Job Type: Regular