At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: a bias for action; results-oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build scalable enterprise capabilities and platforms, cross-functional automation products and experiment with digital innovation like voice commerce.
We're looking for a versatile UX Designer with the expertise of designing internal enterprise tools and applications, agile product development as well as building user experiences in emerging technology.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating user-centred designs by considering data, stakeholder feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Creating user flows, wireframes design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features.
- Relentlessly simplify and distil complex processes into intuitive and elegant experiences.
- Developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications.
- Working closely with product managers and developers to see your design through to deployment.
- Communicating complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Utilizing and contributing to an existing design system.
- Bachelor's degree in UX design, interaction design, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a UX/Interaction Designer.
- A strong online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centred design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) AND solid visual designs (mockups and style guides).
- Ability to create interactive experiences using HTML and/or prototyping software.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Omnigraffle, Axure, Marvel, InVision, Zeplin, Principle.
- Fluency in information architecture, as well as seasoned knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Differentiating Competencies Required.
- Experience in designing complex large-scale systems and applications.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement