The Accounting Operations Assistant Analyst is responsible for accounting and reporting for the fountain, vending and cooler equipment within the Capital Management team. The role ensures the accuracy of financial statements as it relates to customer accruals and receivables, capital expenditures and reserves. The role is also responsible for SPA box requests, equipment property tax reconciliation, SOX compliance, project work and oversight of various analytics and reporting requirements.
• Prepare periodic journal entries and account reconciliations
• Responsible for customer-funded equipment in EPM & SAP
• Complete NBV requests, customer billings and condition code changes
• Support the business in asset maintenance and billing reconciliations
• Prepare periodic Q schedules
• Reconciliation and risk analysis of balance sheet reserves
• Support of procedures for SOX compliance and maintenance of adequate backup
• Identify and drive efficiencies and process improvements
• Work with cross-functional teams and leaders to drive business results
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting
• Proficiency in Excel and Word, with the ability to learn and utilize multiple systems
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently, within a team and cross-functionally
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high levels of accuracy
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement