This role is responsible for supporting the development, alignment, and execution of the sourcing strategy for services related to PepsiCo’s Human Resources function. The HR Services category has a total managed to spend expected to be <$100MM over PSP (5-year) horizon. This role will partner with key HR Leaders from Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and HR Operations to lead capability assessments, supplier evaluations, rate negotiations, as well as the execution of MSA’s & SOW’s for major strategic HR projects. This role collaborates on a routine basis with key PEP leaders at the LG2-4 level to set agendas, strategies and implementation plans. The Manager, HR Services directly delivers critical sourcing benefits to PEP including favorable commercial terms, best in class rates and improved service levels & delivery. By leveraging its current set of capabilities and networking, this role will bring previously non-managed spend areas (white space) within HR Services into Global Procurement’s scope.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of the sourcing strategy facilitating the selection of new potential suppliers. New entrants will enhance the competitive process with larger savings and improve quality for the services requested.
- Conduct spend analyses for key categories and leverage the data to develop future programs and strategies.
- Conduct industry analyses, gather market intelligence to develop strategies and improve the effectiveness of competitive tenders.
- Prepare and lead RFPs and competitive tenders, often supporting complex and senior-level programs to deliver best in class productivity. Lead the supplier evaluation and recommendation process. This often requires significant engagement and influencing with LG2-4 stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Lead contracting process, including communication and alignment process with Sr. HR Leadership on strategic negotiations and complex MSAs, SaaS agreements, and SOWs.
- Provide regular communications to ensure accurate and timely flow of information to manager, internal customers and stakeholders across several projects at a given time.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of relevant procurement experience required
- Prior experience with managing or being involved in an RFP process
- Strong ability to multi-task and independently manage and drive several projects at once.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in matrix environment and demonstrate organizational savvy
- Strong strategic, analytical, and project management skills
- Eager to embrace and support change, ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, and consistently work against the right priorities
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of senior management in multicultural settings
- Effective negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- MBA strongly preferred
- Indirect sourcing/procurement experience within CPG industry or for a CPG company preferred
- Experience in SaaS, GDPR, Global information security requirements strongly preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement