PepsiCo’s International Treasury Team provides the unique opportunity to make a difference through mitigating P&L risk, executing efficiency enhancements and supporting PepsiCo’s sustainability objectives. The candidate will join a small, agile team that is responsible for securing liquidity for PepsiCo’s businesses, repatriating excess cash, forecasting and developing risk mitigation strategies and fostering strong global relationships across finance, tax and accounting teams to ensure the successful execution of the Treasury agenda.
- Manage funding and cash consolidation initiatives to ensure efficient use of liquidity
- Execute and monitor forecasts for key operating entities
- Forecast PepsiCo’s cash and debt positions to facilitate capital structure planning
- Provide Treasury-related support for over 50 legal entities
- Forecasting international net interest expense and developing Foreign Exchange (“FX”) risk mitigation strategies to support Treasury P&L targets
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. Accounting, Tax) to deliver business results
- At least 3 years of finance experience (e.g., Treasury, consulting, asset management, investment banking)
- BA/BS in Finance (or related field)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial modeling and analytical abilities
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement