Are you interested in a career in Talent Acquisition in PepsiCo? Are you passionate about the applicant experience and driving talented individuals into our organization? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Pepsi, Lays, Cheetos and Gatorade.
As TA Coordinator you will be a member of the TA team and you will own the talent acquisition co-ordination processes for Romania internal and external recruitment. You will deliver best in class candidate & hiring manager experience.
- Provide staffing support (job postings, CV reviewing of all internal, external and referred candidates; pre-screening; recommending candidates; interview scheduling; organizaing interview debriefing sessions; completing reference checks; initiating the offer process, getting all the approvals, ; providing feedbacks to all candidates; organizing hiring documents) and by achieving key metrics
- Manage vacancies in ATS – Kenexa (opening, posting and closing roles, managing all requisitions)
- Supporting sourcing and reaching passive candidates along TA Representative (LinkedIn, Talent Network)
- Ensure all processes are administered accurately and in timely manner
- Provide ad-hoc support regarding employer branding or other recruitment-related tasks
- Around 1-2 years of relevant previous experience in TA preferably within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Previous agency or search firm experience would also be relevant
- Very good written and spoken English and Romanian
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Ability to multi-task and work against the right priorities
- Great interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Can-do attitude, strong motivation and willingness for taking on challenges
Job Type: Regular