PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Support Business Analytics, Customer/Shopper Insights and CATMAN agenda in CHS & Bulgaria.
- Grow business by promoting the philosophy of Shopper/Customer centricity, and act as central reference point on shopper, customer, market and competitor information for Commercial teams. Ensure cross-functional cooperation and common business performance understanding and focus against aligned objectives.
- Lift and shift PEP insights, category management practices and optimization/commercialization opportunities across markets
- Manage respective insights budgets
- Leverage Business Analytics to bring clarity to Category, PEP & Competitor performance.
- Serve as business partner to CEGB Leadership team, Marketing & Franchise managers and influence decision-making process by analysing data from multiple sources in each market, analysis on macroeconomics & political environment, RMS data, internal volumes and major consumer & shopper trends.
- Accountable to report PEP sales to Canadean and to download from Canadean databases data to track PEP and competitors’ performances on quarterly basis.
- Prepare market and regional RMS reports on monthly basis and response quickly and efficient in various ad-hoc requests from CHS + Bulgaria commercial teams
- Work closely with Marketing & Franchise managers and proactively analyse and prepare presentations on market trends, consumer/ shopper behaviors in different categories and distribution channels. Draw conclusions, translate key performance drivers into commercial opportunities and make recommendations to add value to our business.
- Lead Category/PEP forecasting to ground and drive AOP Plans and Initiatives.
- Use Shopper research and various shopper driven initiatives to uncover key shopper opportunities and ensure that insights are integrating in strategies and business plans
- Understand shopper behaviour, customer strategies & category roles and build strong strategies that convert shoppers into actual buyers of our products. Build advantaged insights that allows PepsiCo to influence shoppers at each step of the Path to Purchase journey to continuously choose PepsiCo products.
- Support Category Management and become integral partners to top customers.
- Strengthen indispensable partnership with senior customers and bottlers by identifying key channel, store, category & shopper risks/opportunities
- Working with bottlers and commercial teams to plan retailer’s category and PEP brands growth via in-store drivers’ optimisation (assortment, planograms, promos, navigation at shelf) and leading mutually beneficial insights-driven strategic WCCE projects
- Education: MA / University degree, (economics, statistics, sociology, marketing or management)
- Minimum 4-5 yrs of experience in insights/analytics and preferable broad FMCGs commercial experience
- Excellent knowledge of both continuous data and ad hoc shopper research, with a highly developed knowledge of Nielsen databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point and industry leading software & tools to visualize & drive recommendations, ability to work with extensive databases
- Strong analytical skills, able to synthesize and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends, events to generate insights
- Excellent speaker and a story-teller who sound credible, with strong presentation skills.
- Results oriented professional with strong leadership skills. Proactive, systematic, curious, team player with sharpened multicultural openness.
- Ability to manage a matrix organization, able to build strong relationships with peers and senior management
- Ability to have market visits in key markets with franchise managers
Job Type: Regular