PepsiCo operates in an environment undergoing immense and rapid change, primarily driven by advancements in digital technology. To ensure continued success in the food and beverage space, PepsiCo has assembled a dedicated team of data scientists, technology specialists, and business innovators – tasked with optimizing operations and developing innovations that will give PepsiCo a sustainable competitive advantage. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the Data Science & Analytics group more closely resembles a start-up environment; embracing the core values of having bias for action, being results oriented, maintaining a community-focus, and prioritizing people. By focusing on machine learning and automation, the Data Science & Analytics group is pushing the bounds of possibility for PepsiCo and its strategic partners.
What PepsiCo Data Science & Analytics does:
- Build machine learning systems to understand the cross-channel grocery ecosystem
- Perform statistical analysis across diverse datasets to drive and measure performance
- Work with PepsiCo’s strategic partners to expand their technical capabilities, thereby creating a more robust data environment
- Utilize natural language understanding techniques to uncover insights from contextual data
- Develop scalable tools to drive automation and optimize business operations
- Keep detailed meeting minutes for the Data Science & Analytics organization
- Provide project management and documentation support, including Jira and Confluence maintenance
- Train end-users in the use of approved tools
- Service desk and trouble ticket administrative support
- Data pull, data entry, data validation and auditing support
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated ability to generate succinct, well organized meeting minutes
- Familiarity with project management software/tools (Jira, Trello, Asana, MS Planner, etc.) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and concisely communicate with business audiences
- Detail oriented
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement