The Global Planning team plays a critical role in consolidating, analyzing, forecasting, and reporting Global Procurement results across all regions and lines of business for Senior Management and the Board of Directors. The team works closely with corporate functions, business units, and procurement experts in understanding the drivers of spend and inflation results that are essential to PepsiCo’s worldwide snack and beverage product portfolio.
The Global Planning function has an immediate opening for an intelligent, qualified and highly-motivated candidate for a unique opportunity. The candidate will act as a key hub for Global Planning activities within the Indirects side of Global Procurement and will manage workflow tools and processes to ensure the seamless consolidation and reporting of financial plans, forecasts and actual results. She/he will develop and maintain complex models, processes and analyses to ensure the quality and timeliness of results.
- Collate and consolidate cause of change commentary for Internal global purchasing system KPIs.
- Prepare reporting materials for reviews with senior management.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders cross-functionally.
- Accountable for developing, in partnership with category leads, the Strategic Business Plan, Annual Operating Plan and forecasts.
- Support contract management process (review/approve contracts, contract logs, obligation reporting, etc.) and related SOX controls.
- Ensure business information and insights are communicated efficiently and accurately.
- Support preparation of Plan reviews and presentations including numerous ad hoc senior leadership reviews.
- Perform ad hoc analysis on business performance and initiatives.
- MBA or CFA optional
- Undergraduate degree required with a focus in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- 4+ years of experience in financial planning, treasury, consulting or banking
- Strong Excel, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical abilities
- Track record of improving processes, leading projects and influencing decision-makers
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and flexibility to manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills when working with both junior and senior personnel
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Essbase and Outlook
- High level of attention to detail
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement