Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What is your role?
As the Manager of Learning and Leadership, you will have the opportunity to continuously create, improve, and refine PepsiCo’s leadership development efforts. You will be responsible for establishing and executing a learning strategy that enhances the skills, knowledge and abilities of our people leaders. You will design in-house training programs that include a blended approach to learning including coaching, classroom training, action learning, and e-learning.
You will have the ability to innovate and bring new ways of thinking about leadership development to both our field and professional populations. This role requires advanced facilitation skills, experience with instructional design, and a general understanding of adult learning principles.
- Partner with HRBPs and leaders in the business to analyze learning gaps and identify opportunities
- Design, build & maintain learning & development solutions including core learning materials/curriculum, identification of innovative 70-20-10 activities, and delivery of L&D activities
- Facilitate core and custom leadership programs to a wide range of audiences (junior to senior people leaders). Must have a passion and desire to deliver content
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the development and execution of our HiPo Accelerated Leadership Program (twice a year). Lead the conference-planning teams and strategically construct curricula and conference activities. Provide on-site support to conference faculty and work closely with meeting planning staff to ensure an optimal learning environment
- Design metrics and measurement tools used for evaluating and reporting program impact
- Consistently seek to challenge and improve our learning solutions design and execution: share leading practices and bring ‘outside-in’ research to help keep our learning strategy best in class
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development and Leadership - or - Industrial/Organizational Psychology- or - Human Resources Management
- MS in HR, Adult Learning, Org Development and Leadership or other related field preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience with design thinking, instructional design, learner analysis and the end-to-end learning process i.e. learning evaluation and needs assessment, program design, develop and delivery
- Ability to interpret employee needs and translate these into a coherent program of work and actionable items
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Strong understanding of adult learning concepts and techniques
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with the need to manage constant change, the ability to work through organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to engage with client groups, including senior business leaders and senior HR leaders, to assess learning and development needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to influence through matrix organization and communicate effectively
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a member of a broader team
- Advanced facilitation skills with a high comfort level of facilitating in small and large groups including Senior Leadership
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Savvy in learning technologies (Brainshark, Articulate Rise/360, LRS and LMS systems
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement