We are currently looking for an Information SAP Security Analyst to join our IT in Carrigaline on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The candidate will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing and supporting and managing security solutions leveraging SAP security with tools such as GRC across SAP components such as ECC, MDG S4/HANA, and BI/BPC.
- Responsible for application security for PGCS SAP-associated applications (ECC, BPC, BI, PO, MDG)
- Responsible for the people management of another team member and any relevant contractors/consultants.
- Represent PGCS on the Global Governance & SOD team, providing input on changes to the global role design and bringing any PGCS changes forward for consideration
- Analyse any new developments for PGCS to ensure they have necessary auth checks, work with the Business Controls team to update the ruleset where required
- Manage the day to day SAP security administration support, working closely with offshore support teams.
- Own and manage the PGCS SAP security enterprise profiles role design appropriate to each functional role, working closely with the PGCS Solutions Teams, BIS Global COE, Business Process Owners and Controls team.
- Lead the SAP Security workstreams of any PGCS project team and deliver to critical timeframes.
- Ensure consistent and standard application of PGCS-specific policies & controls across external partners and all security team members
- Co-ordinate and drive resolution of urgent, complex or cross-team security tickets
- Lead the continuous improvement & maintenance of application security scheme in line with Security team guidelines including Enhanced Application Security for highly sensitive data
- Working with PGCS Business Process Owners and PGCS Controls team, design & implement security settings that meet the requirements of the business and align with the defined controls and standards.
- Responsible for application security for PGCS SAP-associated applications (BPC, BI)
- Coordinate and work closely with IT Security Administration and other Sustain Support teams to ensure management of user accounts is accurate and effective
- In sustain, manage SOD remediation, user mapping; monitor for security & segregation of duties violations
Qualifications / Requirements :
Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
- Number of years’ experience in SAP Application Security
- Experience in role design, SAP security, testing of roles.
- Experience in working with external managed services vendors & ensuring appropriate controls standards are followed & monitored.
- People Management Experience
- Familiarity with audit, business controls or separation of duty is a plus. Ability to understand business processes and communicate with business users & controls teams is key.
- General understanding of process areas (ie. Supply Chain, Finance etc)
- Ability to work collaboratively across project teams
- Ability to plan and organize development work & deliverables.
- Understanding of the business structure and objectives for SAP.
- Additional Desired qualifications and/or experience
- Experience of Sarbanes Oxley controls
- IT/BIS qualification desirable
- Project Management experience
- Experience of SAP application security
- experience in configuring or managing SAP GRC projects or security and an excellent technical understanding of SAP GRC Access Control and SAP (FIORI) Authorization concepts
- Being able to design, build, test and implement new (business) authorization requirements in e.g. ECC and S4/HANA systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.comRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular