|HR Ops Sr Coordinator with Greek will be responsible for employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools.|
- Ensuring consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Identifying, highlighting and remediating data integrity issues across multiple local and global platforms and reports.
- Acting as first point of contact for any HR System escalations.
- Managing escalation and take ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Supporting Payroll & Reporting on monthly reconciliation analysis.
- Identifying service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned processes.
- Supporting HR through reporting and workforce data analytics for core processes and ad hoc projects.
- Working with HR Ops Manager/Local or Regional HROPs Lead to resolve complex problems using Data and Analytics.
- Ensuring & organizing onboarding process.