Auto req ID: 204511BR
Do you want to work in a high performing, fun and dynamic team? Making an impact from the very first day you start? Then you have come to the right place! We are recruiting for a Lays BM - Sustainability in our SWE Snacks Marketing Team based in Barcelona. The position is a great way to accelerate your marketing career with growth opportunities within Marketing and/or other functions across different categories (Foods / Beverages).
Main Purpose/ Role Purpose
The role of the Brand Manager will have a double purpose:
1) Accelerate Lays brand growth for snacks in Iberia, by setting-up the growth strategy & AOP plans for the brand, in close collaboration with the cross functional category team (ONE BRAND TEAM). She/he takes care of excellent in market execution of these plans, leads the implementation of all marketing activities and evaluates the performance against the defined KPIs. The Brand Manager is the lead contact for the Lays Snacks business in Iberia reporting to the Senior Brand Manager Lays & BFY.
2) Shape and accelerate Sustainability agenda in Iberia on the bag of our leader brand, Lays.
• Deliver on annual business plan objectives (NR, SOM, Profit, amongst others), whilst continuously building brand equity and penetration
• Be recognized as lead business and marketing contact for the Spain Lays Snacks portfolio
• Develop brand growth strategy & AOP plans for Lays Snacks, in close collaboration with the cross functional category team (ONE BRAND TEAM) and the Senior Brand Manager
• Lead the excellent execution of key Marketing Initiatives ensuring project completion on time and on budget
• Know the business and brand performance and make recommendations to course correct where needed
• Stakeholder management: you ensure cross functional stakeholders are informed / aligned and key information is shared with management to support effective decision making
• Own the A&M budget throughout the year
• Brief and maintain contact with key (advertising) agencies
• Unlocking the power of ONE BRAND TEAM, based on our manifesto:
1. We’re on a mission to accelerate growth, by growing brands that move people.
2. We believe we’re always better together. We believe in the power of ONE TEAM. We want to win, but we want to win together.
3. Our exceptional people are critical and empowering Brand Teams to create their own legacy will allow everyone to grow.
4. We will trust our teams to make the right calls at the right time.
5. We will foster a sense of belonging and will encourage working in the open to get to better answers.
6. We will operate in a truly collaborative way, where constructive feedback, challenges and issues are raised and resolved together.
7. We will make decisions fast, learning from the mistakes we will undoubtedly make along the way.
8. We will create a fun environment where we do the work of our lives, celebrating accelerated growth and massive market-place success.
9. We value recognition and will take pride in the achievements we make together.
10. We believe that talent wins games but teamwork wins championships.
Key Skills/Experience Required Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
• You have a university degree;
• Relevant experience Marketing or Creative Agencies (at least 5 years);
• You’re a pro-active self-starter, entrepreneurial and you have a ‘get things done’ mentality;
• You have good communication skills, able to inspire and take others with you;
• You have digital expertise and are an enthusiastic team player with analytical skills and a growth mindset
• Open minded to other cultures;
• Languages: Spanish and English.
Job Type: Temporary