Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company's entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels. The Foodservice operating environment is complex and highly dynamic, requiring diverse sales and go-to-market systems to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go. PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the company's brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver a competitive advantage in the fast-growing Foodservice channel.
What’s Your Role?
As a Director in the Foodservice Strategy organization, you will be part of a function that plays a critical role in charting PepsiCo’s long term growth and portfolio development, driving both the future of the company and shaping the industry landscape. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership.
This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company by influencing Brand, Innovation, Equipment, Design and Channel priorities to achieve the greatest possible growth and penetration.
What Will Make You Succeed:
- Provide thought leadership to business partners, including the Executive Committee, and other operating leaders on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Identify and deconstruct business issues and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analyses
- Demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence management skills with the ability to gain credibility with Sr Leadership while challenging the status quo
- Build “Executive ready” project deliverables
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Enterprise Strategic Planning Process
- Lead project teams comprised of Analysts and Managers; oversee data analytics processes to ensure conclusions are grounded in fact
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from Senior leaders and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic/geopolitical trends
- Manage a team of 2-4 Analysts and Managers, with responsibility for skill development, coaching, and career management
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- 9+ years of strategy experience in a variety of positions both internally and externally (top-tier Consulting firm experience strongly preferred)
- A highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Outstanding project management skills
- High Emotional Intelligence and verbal and written communication skills that educate and influence senior leaders; ability to “manage up”
- Experience managing teams and partnering with multiple business functions
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement