The IT Finance Manager - Transformation will lead a global team of at least six. This role is expected to lead:
- The digitization of the Global IT Finance (ITF) function
- The Capex COE for Global IT
- FP&A for the Development & Delivery organization including the Global SAP implementation
- The ITF Director will guide a team of three in the design and implementation of the transformation of our global IT Finance FP&A processes across planning, forecasting, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis. To achieve this transformation the team will analyze current financial processes and data flows to standardize and automate them. Based on functional and cross-functional user input, the team will create user-centric interfaces to consume and analyze the data. The team will leverage automated predictive analytics to transform the current forecasting and planning processes to be more efficient and value-added.
- The ITF Director will lead a team of one owning the IT Capex policy and approval processes. The team will also serve as the center of excellence for IT capital appropriation requests (CAR) to uphold a high standard of business and financial plan development and assist in writing high profile CARs. In addition, the team will also track value realization for approved CARs and own CAR related audits.
- The ITF Director will lead a team of at least 2 managing all FP&A aspects of the Global Development & Delivery organization such as AOP, forecasting, reporting, cross-charge execution, and financial project level budget execution. This includes multi-year planning and budget management for the global PepsiCo SAP implementation.
PepsiCo expects this role to learn both PepsiCo’s existing business processes and current data structure, ERP landscape, data consolidation and transformation tools, and data visualization tools. Some of the systems and tools being leveraged today are SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, Python, Trifacta, Alteryx, SAP BPC, Anaplan, and Tableau. Experience with core FP&A processes, some of these aforementioned tools and digitally transforming financial processes will be required.
- Assess current business processes and identify opportunities to digitize
- Design and implement digital financial process and digitize existing ones
- Implement and drive adoption of new tools such as Tableau, SAP BPC, or Anaplan
- Communicate with key IT Finance stakeholders across and Finance and Business partners
- Coach and develop six team members
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem-solving and business improving recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- Masters in Data Science or MBA preferred CPA is a plus
5-10 total years of progressive responsibility, ideally with supervisory experience, in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, digital transformation, strategic consulting, data science, advanced analytics, process automation, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
Specific Role Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience supporting or leading the digital transformation of financial planning processes
- 3+ years of financial analysis and modelling experience with widely used tools, e.g., Excel, Tableau, Trifacta, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience with Hyperion, SAP BPC, Business Objects, TM1, etc.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management including developing PowerPoint stories
- Ability to develop a strategic framework and to communicate it via white papers or PowerPoint stories.
- Strong influencing skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20 % of the time (including potently internationally)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement