- Be a Project Lead and myBUY go-to-person in the region. Execute end to end myBUY solution in the region by Content build-up and Supplier enablement.
- Partner with business to identify top suppliers by category and develop the enablement strategy for contracts or catalogs
- Partner with business to map spend categories to the to-be process enablement
- Executes catalog content setup, validation, publication for punch-outs and internal catalogs
- Lead myBUY global P2P process delivery in region; identify gaps and implement actions plan when required.
- Partner with BIS to ensure smooth interface and integration of regional SAP/system with Ariba technology.
- Be an active member of myBUY project team who’ll communicate regional priorities effectively. Ensure project activities are implemented in region in timely manner.
- Effectively communicate on project progress to Executive Lead and to key stakeholders
- Manage business challenges and escalations in a proactive and structured manner
- Develop own professional learning of SAP/Ariba products/technologies and solutions.
- Enable, mentor and coach subordinates & cross-functional team members.
- Build strong internal relationships within the regional stakeholders and with project team
- 8-10 years of procurement experience in a global FMCG
- Solid 5 years of experience in procurement project management & implementation of procurement tools & systems
- Expsoure of building procurement catalogues & Supplier Enablement ideally in Ariba
- Thorough understanding of P2P Processes, controls and compliance.
- Ability to engage with dispersed business stakeholders; must have strong persuasive skills
- Have worked as virtual project team member and understand the dynamics of operating in matrix organization
- Business or Engineering degree, Masters preferred.
- Able to communicate myBUY project needs to suppliers as well as to internal stakeholders
- Effective people leader including ability to lead cross functional teams
- Track record of being able to drive cross-functional support and resources for projects to deliver results on time.
- Effective project manager who is able to articulate and escalate hurdles quickly and keep driving the projects forward.
- Strong collaboration/matrix management
- Understands and manages key business drivers
- High integrity: won’t compromise values to get results
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular