Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an opportunity to join our team as an Operations Analyst - Logistics. This role reports into the Operations Finance Supply Chain Manager and supports both the Finance and Operations Teams with predominantly analysis and reporting of logistics for all 5 ANZ sites. This role requires someone who has at least 2 years’ experience in a Finance role, has strong analysis skills, and can communicate effectively with our site teams, as well as partnering with cross-functional teams to provide accurate and timely information to influence long term business strategy and improvements through quality of data.
You will be responsible for:
- Financial reporting, management reporting, and GL management
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations and resolving outstanding related issues
- Cost Centre budgeting and forecasting by site
- Assisting with costing requests for new product launches
- Supporting the Operations Team in improvement of internal control environment
- Leading the sub-process control activities, closing gaps as part of risk remediation
- Ensuring performance results are accurate, timely, and within policy
To be successful you will need:
- Min 2 years’ experience in a Finance role, with a proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Exposure to financial accounting and management accounting preferred
- Core ERP experience (SAP preferred), Excel (advanced), PowerPoint and Business Intelligence tools
- Strong business analysis skills
- Ability to clearly articulate performance and process issues, supported by facts, data and relevant analytics
- High level interpersonal skills and ability to interact and lead cross-functional teams
- Capable written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in partnering with cross functional teams
- A competitive remuneration package
- Retail and service discounts through PepsiCo Extras
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through PepsiCo Learning Offerings online
Working at PepsiCo:
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
1. Submit your application via our website
2. Interview and skills evaluation
3. Online Assessment process
4. Reference and background checksRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular