At PepsiCo, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
Report to: Strong line to Vietnam Operations Lead
Dotted line to Asia EHS Lead
Location: Binh Duong Plant
Ensure all required Environmental, Health & Safety and Waste Water Treatment owned plant activities for the sites, Co-man sites & Non-manufacturing area are accomplished as required by regulatory and PepsiCo policy requirements by working with line management to assure that activities of policy and procedure including maintenance and development, walkthrough inspections, audits, task evaluations, testing, training, briefings and reporting of performance measures/metrics are completed.
1. Maintain and develop, if required, the necessary EHS standards to ensure the environmental, health and safety of site personnel, visitors and contractors are complied with PepsiCo standard and law required.
2. Establish & maintain OHSAS18001 and ISO14001 onsite.
3. Co-ordinate the efforts of and coach personnel through the development of critical documentation and tools to support risk assessments, safe work practices and adverse event/near miss reporting & investigation.
4. Provide EHS direction, assistance and support for corrective actions and recommendations to assure site EHS improvements.
5. Help create a culture of injury-free attitudes within the site team by demonstrating honest, genuine care and passion for EHS.
6. Develop and implement site workplace inspections and audits to identify work hazards and exposures. Determine trends and action plans and corrective actions.
7. Ensure all regulatory documentation and records are maintained and report.
8. Review and assist in the development of new facilities and processes to ensure optimum EHS practices are integrated as part of the change.
9. Be leadership and development of professional and administrative environmental & safety staff ensuring all environmental programs, procedures, training, work practices and controls are effectively implemented for transmission assets
10. Manage EHS work team, which includes several technical and administrative level positions. Participation in budget preparation and tracking, establishing and monitoring progress toward company EHS goals
11. Coordinate and engage environmental personnel and other personnel in the identification, development and implementation of EHS goals which will positively impact and add value to the organization.
12. Manage environmental processes within site operations to assure proper waste management and minimization practices in accordance with regulatory requirements & company standard.
13. Monitor, develop environmental regulatory requirements and risk initiatives; analyze potential impacts on system operations; provide operations and upper management with information as appropriate.
14. Ensure timely environmental technical support to site transmission assets. This support will be provided in the areas of regulatory compliance, compliance reporting.
15. Test EHS data management, enforce action response and regulatory agency mediation.
16. Work closely with site leadership to ensure continual improvement and compliance in EHS activities.
17. Ensure WWT Operation has good stable operating and all parameter and management systems are comply with regulatory requirement.
18. Maintain and develop, if required, compliance-related policies and procedures based on EHS requirements.
- Bachelor, preferably Master degree of Occupational Health & Safety or Environmental Management from the University or Safety License certified by government.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Health, Safety and Environmental in manufacturing with at least 3 years at managerial position.
- Be skilled and knowledgeable in hazard and exposure identification, auditing and inspections; conducting Environmental, Health and Safety training and related governmental reporting requirements.
- Have a solid, demonstrable working knowledge of local regulatory compliance requirements.
- Good training and presentation skills, techniques, applications and practices.
- Develop a trend analysis process to guide safety accident/ injury elimination, environmental management, WWT analytical, goals.
- Have a good work ethic and lead by example in meeting schedules, appointments and timelines.
- Assure compliance with company policies, practices and procedures, including safety rules and regulation.
- Analyze problems, identify solutions and implement recommendations in support of Company EHS goals and objectives. Able to stay focused on goals and responsibilities. Implement greatly execution plan.
- Good & clear communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Good computer literature in Microsoft office.
- Mature, good influencing skill, experiences to work in matrix organization are preferred.
Job Type: Regular