Now hiring a Territory Manager to join our team in Kerry for a full-time permanent basis.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Our field sales team is one of the main engines behind our continued success in the UK market. We have a large nationwide team with a passion for our products, and a desire to make sure PepsiCo continues to win in the competitive retail industry. The field sales team work to build relationships with local retailers, and make sure that PepsiCo products are a core part of their success. They take responsibility for managing volume, distribution, fixture visibility, and promotional execution activity. They play a key role by acting as the face and voice of PepsiCo with customers throughout the country.
To be the territory owner for a specific geography in Ireland and to be accountable for the delivery of first class execution of key strategies for Walkers Snacks products, Quaker and Tropicana at store level across the Convenience, Impulse and out of home channels (defined as Indirect Retail sector, including Wholesalers, Independents, Musgraves, Symbol trade, traditional trade)
- Full ownership of Territory including all routed calls and prospecting of new distribution opportunities ex grocery
- Complete and sync all daily activities on Tablet including Journey planning, Growth Mapping, Recording equipment, Execution Photographs & recording of suggested orders where applicable.
- Balance Period Priorities & Full Year Objectives across full territory – including Volume, Distribution, Fixture Visibility, Promotional Execution, Secondary Displays and targeted new outlets
- To generate and capture orders from all direct to store customers
- To influence order generation in all centrally delivered accounts – existing and new
- Build relationships at store level to deliver the Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana strategic agendas of Key National Account Teams
- Preparation and presentation of Territory plan for Year to Senior Management
- Personal ownership of development plan
- Basic Selling skills essential
- Broader knowledge of Impulse channels
- Planning and prioritising – including time management
- Communication Skills
- Rapport building
- Basic computer/technology skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Ability to work to targets
- Team work
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Territory Manager. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Sales SCR.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular