Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
- Deployment of programs to deliver technical and operational capabilities to packaging field teams of LATAM North (Process Capability, Technical Competence and Best Practice Roll Out).
- Deploy tactical plans to improve performance in Cost and Quality within Field Operations in Latam North, for packaging platform
- Support the Productivity regional leader on Starworld program agenda and deliverables (Cross packaging IPS Audits, Regional PBT training leadership, folowup on actions coming from multiple process improvements sources)
- Resource with ideal 2-4 years product / process / technical experience.
- In depth knowledge of Packaging and Packaging technologies, as well as process factors impacting TE for the lines.
- Recognized as Process Packaging Expert (possibly Site Expert Trainer)
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical preferable background) and equivalent work experience.
- Sees unique connections in data, events and trends to anticipate business opportunities and bring them forward as away to mitigate risks to our consumers and damage to our brands - demonstrated technical expert knowledge in packaging process, with training and coaching skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with ability to influence others – display trust, openness and transparency with others to deliver commitments when working on shared objectives.
- Ability to interpret technical data and translate into useful and actionable information.
- Results oriented (have shown continuous improvement in deliver results in manufacturing area).
- Knowledge in English and Spanish
- Must be willing to travel (Frequently 50% of time)
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Job Type: Indefinido