The GBS global finance manager is responsible to lead execution of GBS Financial Performance Management process and agenda, including : partnering with the GBS operations to provide reliable and accurate financial information and forecasts to support decision making and optimize financial results; delivery of the GBS financial Plan; lead GBS finance teams to ensure adoption of global financial reporting tools; coordinate a global view of GBS cost for communication and alignment with Sector Stakeholders.
This position, will support development of financial processes and tools across GBS while leading consolidation of the GBS financial performance. This role will partner with several finance corporate departments and with GBS enabling functions.
- Lead performance management reporting for GBS including insightful commentary on variances and business performance and cause of change analysis
- Lead compliance to financial targets, by identifying risks or deviations to the plan/forecast and partner with the GBS centers finance teams to ensure implementation of mitigating actions.
- Financial modelling for PSP, AOP and rolling forecasts
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports and data as per the defined Planning Process Calendar of Activities
- Work closely with control on defining and implementing cross-charge allocation strategy and intercompany adjustments to comply with internal reporting.
- Communicate with Sectors Finance teams to ensure alignment and timely communication of expected cross-charges.
- Engage with other Global functions as needed to comply with financial and planning processes,.
- Lead all GBS communication and alignments with Corporate FP&A team.
- Lead CAPEX requests for GBS, as well as Capex forecast reporting.
- Support development and/or implementation of tools and templates to support the Planning Process Calendar (e.g. PSP, AOP and rolling forecasts across GBS hubs).
- Lead management of GBS Global Team G&A expenses.
Set Up activities
- Lead implementation of tools and processes to allow for GBS global consolidation.
- Lead development of G&A model tracking for the GBS Global team.
- 5-7 years of experience in finance and planning
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in commerce/business administration/economic with high level of Finance & Accounting Experience
- Experience in reporting and planning processes
- Strong financial & analytical acumen
- Financial business cases and financial modelling experience
- Able to work independently and takes initiative
- Consistently shows urgency, courtesy and patience
- Exceptional communication skills. Proficiency in English language