At PepsiCo it takes a global team to solve some of the most complex problems. And our InfoSec group is no exception! From Plano to Poland - we have a collaborative team comprised of two structures, a Center of Excellence, and a Consultancy, that are consistently innovating and supporting one another across borders. Influencing and driving our security agenda is no small task, and we recognize the everyday contributions our talented security professionals make.
The Sr. Specialist of Global Identity and Access Management Engineering Services will provide information security leadership and strategy for designing, building, maintaining and supporting Single Sign On (SSO), federation, OAUTH, OpenID Connect security systems protecting PepsiCo information and assets globally against unauthorized access, security risks, data loss, and cyber-attacks. This leadership position will also drive short term and long term global information authentication and authorization strategy and tactical plans.
This Sr. Specialist role will partner with internal and external stakeholders to implement and manage strong integrated security systems in addition to serving as escalation point. In this position you will work with various decision makers across all organizational levels and foster relationships across the organizations while overseeing a variety of security systems, as well as recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective solutions for all aspects access security management. This position will Lead the Global SSO Services organization by providing strategic and tactical security guidance for IT programs/projects/initiatives, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls and enhancements.
Technical subject matter expert for Identity and Access Management, specialized in authentication services
Engineer and manage Single Sign-On (SSO), federation, OAUTH, OpenID Connect (OIDC) capabilities for 600+ global applications/systems including SAP and other key applications\\systems
- Drive onboarding discussions with application teams, to gather requirements, design and deliver solution to integrate with PepsiCo SSO, Cloud, Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions taking into consideration the impact to the environment and standards set in PepsiCo
- Customization of Cloud,SSO, Multi Layer Authentication product functionality to fulfill requirements that cannot be met with standard out-of-box functionality
- Drive strategy and road map for authentication area owning authentication patterns and creating new as needed aligning with appropriate parties
- Partner with system, application and Enterprise Architecture teams to integrate with authentication solutions
- Provide Tier 3 troubleshooting for issues across CA technologies including CA SiteMinder Policy Servers, CA SiteMinder Login Servers, Agents on various Web & Application Servers, and Identity Federations in a highly complex integration environment
- Act as subject matter expert to support PepsiCo's complicated SSO environment, SAML/Federated, OAUTH, OIDC implementations
- Evaluate new solutions as needed conducting POCs and propose appropriate technology that fits business needs
- Drive and participate in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues quickly identifying the best option in an emergency situation
- Ability to work with different teams and interact with technical and business folks across the Enterprise
- Architecting/Developing general purpose services, usable by a variety of authorized systems and applications
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology (or a related discipline) or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of Information security experience with CA SiteMinder, Okta or other relevant access management technologies
- 8+ years of experience in CA SiteMinder, Okta or other Access Management SSO and Federation Services (SAML and ADFS)
- 8+ years experience in Access Management configuration/setup and integration for complex environments
- 8+ years experience with troubleshooting issues with CA SiteMinder, and WebSphere TAI, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, and SAP agents
- 4+ years of scripting and programming experience
- 4+ years in Java programming and scripting experience will be a plus
- 3+ years of experience with Identity and Access Management protocols such as OpenID Connect ( OIDC) & OAuth.
- 2+ years Working Experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk
- Infrastructure experience with supporting Access Management systems on Linux platform
- Working experience with Azure Dev Ops model will be an added advantage
- Project Management/Development Lifecycle experience (understand and follow methodology)
- Information Security: Identity and Access management; Risk and Compliance Management
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously
- Soft Skills
- Ability to facilitate discussions and drive alignment across parties
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate the activities of others
- Provide status while proactively managing issues and risks with mitigation plans
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement