- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years of hands-on System Admin in SAP.
- 8+ years in managing teams and/or experience in managing global teams
- HANA, PO, Fiori, Cloud Experience will be preferred
- JDA and other Oracle application experience is preferred
- Experience in Databases and various operating systems. Knowhow of Infrastructure including Datacenter operations and Network
- Knowledge of Migrations and Upgrades
- Knowledge of HA/DR setup
- Knowledge of integration points between business processes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Solves highly complex problems within the work team
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to manage budget
- Strong management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are preferred: SAP upgrades, JDA Upgrade, SAP Solution Manager, SAP ChaRM, ITIL tools & processes, MS Office products, project implementation and production support experience
- Experience in CPG industry preferred
- PIRT knowledge and governance experience preferred
- Ability to make decisions based on information at hand. Short term and long term impacts of those decisions.
- Communication skills at both technical and non-technical level.
- Excellent SAP Basis and Upgrade experience
Job Type: Regular