- Leads the SAP DVM team at IT Hub
- Manage all aspects of archiving project implementation from requirements gathering to post go-live activities adhering to PepsiCo’s defined methodology
- Communicates project status to all stakeholders
- Monitors project execution to identify obstacles and deviations from plan and takes corrective action as needed
- Lead and coordinate configuration and implementation of archiving objects within the project scope according to signed off user requirements. (KEY)
- Conducts continuous risk assessment and management and includes measures to reduce risk in daily project management activities.
- Create & update project solution documents (FSDs, diagrams, test plans, etc.)
- Work with ABAP resources to align technical specifications to functional requirements.
- Ensure required systems validation standards with regards to design and test specifications are met.
- Performs closing activities, including formal review and sign-offs with business stakeholders.
- Adheres to PepsiCo’s controls, processes and standards.
- Prioritize team’s work and assign daily work tasks with limited supervision
- Submits period forecasts, manages project and organizational financials by accurately tracking and updating expense status through period forecasts to ensure budget expectations are achieved
- Provides input to annual objectives, conducts annual performance processes including setting objectives and measurement and performance evaluation, conducts PMP Process, responsible for hiring decisions
- Manages a team size of about 10+ direct reports
- Ensures effective resource utilization across the workgroup
- Get guidence from global teams for standards and direction
- Provides outstanding customer service to direct and indirect customers
Job Type: Regular