- Experience leading transition from legacy to cloud platforms and technologies including CI/CD/RLM.
- Automation, Orchestration, CI/CD, Development or DevOps background.
- Experience with the Spring Framework will be a very strong asset
- Exposure to non-SQL DB like MongoDB & Casandra .
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to provide “hands-on” technical support and analysis on as needed basis.
- Be detail oriented and deliverable focused.
- Sound issue resolution, judgment and influencing skills required. .
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities.
- Team player, willing to work extra hours, including weekends on an as needed basis with relatively short notice to meet deliverables and migration issues.
- Strong expertise in building and deploying enterprise or cloud scale applications based on Java.
- Past working experience on a fast paced and agile environment
- Experienced with agile development methodology (i.e. SAFe Agile)
- Conceptual selling and generating business
- Resolving issues that might come up during program delivery
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a change control process
- Provide leadership, oversight, mentorship and guidance to development managers for initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of materials to senior leadership
- Good finance manager ability to understand and corporate finance funding cycle and provide support
Key Competencies Required:
- Must be a team player, ability to work to balance between multiple deliverables.
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent Communicator
- Minimum 12+ years of Industry experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent
- Experience in Architecture and design of cloud based solutions.
- Working experience with ELK stack, APPD, RabbitMQ, Camunda, Cassandra, Drools, HazelCast (is must)
- Experience with at least one end-end enterprise implementation using PCF PaaS. Experience working with Public/Private/Hybrid cloud architecture (PaaS) using PCF and Azure
- Experience with end-to-end application development in open-stack technologies running in private, public or hybrid datacenter locations is preferred.
- Provide tactical leadership for accelerated adoption of Cloud technologies for Consumer business.
- Be a technical SME and drive PaaS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Cloud adoption/migrations/roll-outs.
- Promote adoption of highly scalable, well-conditioned Cloud architecture standards.
- Provide technical consulting services to Development teams to aid their consumption of services and ensure adherence to CI/CD pipeline patterns/standards.
- Support framework for Community of Practice, and assist launching a training pattern that includes tool kits, processes, skills/practices, and well as support for early adopter teams.
- Help establish learning framework and organization for DevOps transformation, including development of training modules for application teams.
- Partner with agile development teams to influence application modernization and migration to cloud platforms. •
- Collaborate with architects, platform engineering, application managers, project managers, and infrastructure teams to drive emerging technology standards to industry best practices.
- Identify opportunities to optimize current solutions and perform technical analysis and/or provide “hands on” technical support on an “as needed” basis, to troubleshoot problems
- Collaborate and communicate with key business lines, technology partners, vendors and architects
Job Type: Regular