PepsiCo, a leader in the food and beverage industry, has an opening for a role on the Global Quality Assurance – team is responsible for monitoring Global Foods and PFNA specific Quality Programs for proper implementation through data measurement, analysis of data to provide the business with actionable insights, identify smart compliance opportunities leveraging a risk-based approach, and find ways to digitize and automate our data collection systems.
The candidate must have organizational, communication, and analytical skills. Must have sound judgment, strong multitasking abilities and the motivation and drive to help support the business. This person will be an agent for change and process reviews. The ideal candidate will be a big thinker and self-starter. They must be able to challenge the status quo and articulate ideas through all levels of the organization. They must be able to develop effective working relationships and gain resource support to enable the group's initiatives.
The position is located in Plano HQ, Plano, TX
- B.S. (advanced degree preferred)
- 3+ years of food manufacturing experience (e.g. Baking, frying, extrusion and retorting)
- Leadership capability: cross-functional leadership and collaboration to solve problems
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and change
- Experience in developing/Executing Quality systems including Quality Metrics
- Demonstrated ability to identify critical data and distil into business-focused technical recommendations
- Demonstrated Analytical Skills with Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Solid interpersonal skills in listening, coaching and communicating with integrity
- Demonstrated Adaptability and Change Management skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement