- Deliver correct screen and sourcing aligned with business requirement.
- Candidate sourcing and prescreening for open positions.
- Confirm internal eligibility criteria per applicant (level / perf ratings / time in role - via Hired Score).
- Identify qualified candidate slate and make recommendations to the hiring manager.
- Develop and negotiate the offer terms (e.g. comp. sign on bonus, vacation time, benefits, etc.).
- Support approvals for levels, sign-on bonuses.
- Review the offer, complete governance checks, and follow up on outstanding questions.
- Steward process of manager offering chosen candidate.
- Periodically review and manage open requisition report for accuracy.
- Deliver services at the defined at the SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuos improvement.
- Identify and implement service delivery and process improvement opportunities.
- Manage escalation and takes ownwrship for ultimate issues resolution.
Experience and profile
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Psychology, HR, or related)
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish (Written & Verbal skills), English (Desirable)
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience. Previous intermediary experience with high-volume, full-lifecycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing experience for professional-level. Previous agency or search firm experience is also relevant and will be considered. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered.
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Job Type: Pipeline