- Develop communications, guidance, and system user guides around performance objectives
- Create materials for PMP cycle
- Answer employee / manager questions related to PMP cycle process and template
- Monitor employee files to ensure staff have PMP cycle
- Deliver reporting on PMP (timeliness, communications, etc.)
- Create resources for managers and employees (one pagers, manager Quick Guide and Conversation Guide, eLearning courses) on performance evaluation.
- Provide direction, guidance, and support PMP Cycle
Experience and profile
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Education, Organizational Design, HR, or related)
- Desirable knowledge in photoshop or other design programs
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Written & Verbal skills), Portuguese’s (Basic)
- Desirable functional knowledge for HR processes.
- Collaboration with multicultural teams and vendors.
Job Type: Pipeline