Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
ABOUT CORPORATE AUDIT!
PepsiCo Corporate Audit is a unique team within our enterprise. We have developed a holistic internal control framework that enables our management teams to deliver governance leadership and maintain our standing as a company of operational excellence.
Corporate Audit operates at the heart of our business success by providing objective insights into today’s risks and tomorrow’s challenges. While our auditors are located in various geographies, we are a team of global associates which audit our PepsiCo businesses and functions around the world.
Corporate Audit offers a developmental opportunity that extends well beyond the traditional boundaries of the function, providing a well-rounded perspective of Finance, IT and the business.
Be a part of a global team that enables extensive exposure across our PepsiCo businesses and functions!
*The role can be based in Purchase, NY or Chicago, IL or Plano TX*
As an Auditor you will:
- Conduct operational, compliance and financial audits throughout PepsiCo to identify risks and control breakdowns that may impact the integrity of reported financial information and/or the achievement of business objectives
- Leverage SOX testing performed by other groups within PepsiCo
- Review the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), strategic plans, narratives, workflows and risk control matrix (RCM), as well as participate in process walkthroughs facilitated by the business, to develop an understanding of the business and process being audited
- Assist Audit Director during planning, development of the scope, identification of site visits, etc
- Identify financial, operational, routine and non-routine risks, as well as the mitigating controls relating to the risks
- Perform testing of assigned areas of the audit
- Communicate identified deficiencies, root cause and recommendations for remediation with team members, Director and the business, as well as quantify the potential financial impact if applicable
- Identify and share best practices with the business, across Corporate Audit and during future audits
- Complete assigned areas of the PepsiCo Global Control Standard (GCS) and provided insight into unassigned areas during calibration meetings
- Leverage overall business knowledge and prior audits to improve effectiveness and develop audit efficiencies
- As part of the Corporate Audit Vision, participate in at least one of the three Strategic Capability Plan pillars: (1) Enterprise Risk Linkage, (2) Innovative Thinking and (3) Talent and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- 2+ years of Accounting, Finance or Operations experience
- Previous Big 4 Public Accounting experience and/or CPA strongly preferred
- Strong people and communication skills to manage the information gathering and positively influence others
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to interact with varying levels of individuals (front line to senior leadership)
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change
- Ability to supervise other team members
- Broad understanding of IT, business process, accounting, auditing, financial analysis, forensic accounting and controls
- Must be willing and able to travel from 50% to 70% of the time
#LI-USARelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement