This position will support accountabilities related to systems improvements to departmental workflow, eliminating unnecessary tasks and work with the various System Support and BIS teams on testing and implementation of automation tools, upgrades and enhancements to the various systems that the CFS teams use to perform work.
The role of this position, within the Top Strategic Team, is to carry-out customer-facing accountabilities related to the analysis of cash flow, assessment of customer payment trends and collection of unpaid invoices. This role focuses on strategic accounts that are high in dollar and volume, and, as such, follows typical business processes requiring frequent interaction to resolve payment disputes and improve terms compliance. Baseline KPIs and SLA goals target DCSO, aging currency, accuracy and timeliness.
This role is accountable for meeting all baseline and project goals assigned in the most effective and efficient manner which must be in alignment with departmental objectives that ensure positive business results and the success of PepsiCo.
The A/R Accounting Ops Coordinator is tasked with the following accountabilities:
- Maximize overall A/R business processes, leveraging automation systems and tools to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze complex data and collaborate as necessary to determine actionable, practical and sustainable solutions for a customer account and system issues.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to perform accountabilities in the most efficient, effective, and accurate manner.
- Strive for continuous learning and positive engagement related to change, in an effort to develop new tools, methods and strategic thinking.
- Create and utilize reports to monitor, track progress and issue resolutions.
- Deliver all baseline and project goals for DCSO, aging currency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Communicate and escalate issues and procedural changes to Team Coordinators and Managers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College preferred
- Understanding of overall A/R workflow and systems
- Proven history of being a self-starter, adaptable to learning new systems and tools
- Highly analytical, ability to source and organize data for research and evaluation
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Excel and proficient use of other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Mainframe Utilities
- Knowledge of C2C and SAP
- Advanced knowledge of how to write DB2/CDB2 queries and use of SQL
- Knowledge of RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Adept at collaboration and teamwork skills
- Professional and mature with confidence interacting with associates within the department and other functions
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement