Main Purpose – what is the main objective/purpose of the role? (Max 2-3 lines summarizing the role)
Marketing Executive will assist Brand Manager in planning, executing & tracking all marketing activities for assigned brands/ projects of Poca PC and Poca NPC (which ME will partly lead some projects). Simultaneously, this role will assist Marketing Director to monitor Master A&M and GCS.
Accountabilities – list in priority order the main accountabilities/deliverables of the role, including key measures. These should be clearly the responsibilities of the
1. Project Lead:
- Play the leading role in assigned Poca projects (may vary from Innovation/ New Product Launch, Promotion, Communication, Activation, etc…) to ensure on-time and qualified delivery. The job holder needs to plan, align, coordinate and execute the assigned projects in both internal (regional, cross functions) and external (agency) under the guidance & empowerment of Brand Manager.
2. Project Assistant:
- Assist Brand Manager for all projects of Poca PC & NPC with:
+Agency management: sourcing, contracting, co-briefing, being key contact and monitoring quality & timeline.
+Consumer promotion management: documenting with government, handling issue (hotline, activation, etc…), operating promotion activities (lucky draw, gift delivery, etc…).
+Design management: co-briefing & being key contact to follow-up with designers for delivering necessary tasks.
- Understand how to make meanings out of research data and provide data support for strategic presentation.
3. Budget Monitoring:
- A&M (advertising & marketing) management:
+Work closely with Marketing Director, Brand Managers and related cross-functions to allocate & monitor A&M budget.
+Prepare paperwork for getting A&M budget approval.
- A&M reconciliation:
+Work closely with Planning (Accountant Team) to reconcile A&M budget monthly, quarterly & year-end.
4. GCS Monitoring: (Global Control Standards)
-As a Control Owner, perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model.
-Support Process Owner in driving GCS agenda.
-Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and document the test script attributes for effective execution of the control, evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities.
-Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
Job Dimensions – what is the scope of the role – volume, net revenue, budget, geography, number of customers, number of sites etc for THIS role?
-Brands: Poca (potato chips – included Poca, Poca Wavy & Lay’s Stax); Poca NPC (old Poca Partyz & Poca Nutz)
-Volume & value: depends on AOP target.
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job. Please note that this is not necessarily the incumbent’s personal background.
- University graduation, preferable MKT/ Commerce/ Economic major
- Ability to work with different people and exert good organization impact with confidence
- Ability to work with both statistics and creativity.
- Marketing and project management experience is preferable.
- Proactive, flexible, open-minded, result-oriented, hard-working, passion for growth, eager to learn.
- Good interpersonal, analytical thinking, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Literate in Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Regular