eCommerce is a rapidly changing and evolving source of growth for PepsiCo, it is imperative for our organization to drive an aggressive growth agenda during our strategic planning time horizon.
To ensure we win in this space we have established a dedicated global eCommerce group, bringing together world class talent across F&B, digital, and key customers. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people.
This position will be an integral member of the eCommerce Supply Chain team responsible for executing the dropship supply chain and service agenda. This position will manage the dropship order life cycle, partnering with retailers and the 3PL network to ensure the retailer order and fulfillment KPI’s are met through timely processing of dropship orders.
This position is responsible for the dropship order life cycle through the eCommerce 3PL fulfillment network. Additionally, this position will work closely with dropship retailers and the dropship fulfillment network to ensure timely processing of orders.
- Responsible for supporting the eCommerce business and work directly with customers on supply chain issue resolution
- Responsible for SAP order processing and validation of product attributes(sourcing, quantity, product codes, etc.). Publish weekly reports and drive improvements to minimize fines, deductions, and Out of Stocks. Drive process changes to minimize EDI failures
- Determine needs for product code authorizations and source to destination changes for product authorizations while communicating those needs with each BU’s codes team
- Work with customer sales teams to setup new dropship customers and ensure timely activation of new items with each eCommerce dropship retailer
- Develop and maintain dropship fuflillment SOPs for our fulfillment centers
- Maintain order data flows from retailer to SAP to 3PL systems
- Creatively identify opportunities for technology to enable increased service levels and automation
- Manage the daily order fulfillment flow to resolve daily execution issues
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot order life cycle issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of SAP order management and/or customer management desired
- Must be proficient in Excel, and SAP
- Frito Lay business experience is desired
- Track-record of effectively managing time-sensitive work and competing priorities with minimum guidance
- Ability to cross-functionally partner with and influence/inspire key decision makers in the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership and influence management skills and ability to function effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented with strong execution skills. Requires knowledge of organizational work processes and how to get tasks accomplished across functional boundaries
- Innovative and independent thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement