Auto req ID: 205191BR
The Perfect Page Senior Manager is a key leader within the organization/Dx department and is responsible for a team team will embed the Voice of the Customer in our Integrated Planning process and own the creation of advantaged execution blueprints ensuring that we have a vision for the Perfect Store in every channel. The PP senior manager delivers the perfect store journey and execution blueprints to support channel specific strategies and the flawless execution of our commercial plans. The Perfect Sore team will be responsible for developing bespoke solutions to support our Perfect Store visions and the development and identification of additional growth initiatives. The PS team will translate the defined perfect store journeys into engaging channel specific selling stories, together with the customer engagement manager
The Perfect Page Senior Managers reports to the Sales Director Netherlands and dotted to the Dx Director and collaborates closely with his/her stakeholders within all commercial departments (marketing, insights, catman, shopper mkt, sales)
Functionally the Perfect Page senior manager eCom leads the development of our eCom specific perfect page journeys for the Benelux and steers the business based on clear & measurable execution standards within a complex matrix environment. The team will work closely together with the analytics department to develop actionable (non financial) scorecarding to track performance versus the defined MWB’s and support business steering fora.
The PP senior manager leads the channel specific governance and works closely with the sales department on the implementation and execution of our channel specific strategies.
The PP senior managemer leads the AOP and IBP development of the channel specific perfect store journeys in close collaboration with marketing, revenue management and sales to secure the right brand initiatives to drive our channel ambition.
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 50% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction.
Some specific activities incorporated into this role are as follows:
• Development of eCom specific perfect page journeys and execution standards, based on the PS framework
• Leadership of eCom sales & perfect page team to develop channel specific strategies and execution standards, including clear & actionable MWB scorecarding icw analytics team
• Identifies channel growth opportunities & execution standards to deliver them
• Embed on-page execution standards, according to the levers of the SVO and guidelines across Category for Integrated Planning, Shopper Marketing, Field Execution, and Sales & Cat Plan planning
• Lead channel specific governance fora
• Own & embed VOC inputs in strategy and initiative development , including instore location recommendation, dealing recommendations, case size, consumer insight
• Lead team to build the Critical Execution Enablers that allow the process to be realised e.g. a) from / to planograms, must stock ranges, PPP guidelines etc. b) kit infrastructure to deliver execution vision and c) granular tracking / score carding
• Collaborate with commercial leaders to ensure that integrity of blueprints are maintained as they are executed across channels.
• Ensure that in store solutions are viable and representative of what is needed to drive brand and customer objectives.
• Prioritize choices and execution timelines for the team to ensure right deliverables are being met.
• Leading team to understand Scorecard tracking, ROI of plans; facilitate course correction and identify capabilities/performance gaps.
• Responsible for robust development of KPIs and plans to meet expected performance levels.
• Manage team agenda and x-functional expectation to secure delivery of strong plans
• Positively impact the team and individuals by driving and managing performance and developing talent
• Works closely together with Europes eCom/Digital team to make sure we embed the right strategies and capabilities in our markets
• Deliver growth in eCommerce at a stronger rate than offline sales @ higher value share
• Day to day management of a team of Digital Account Managers through coaching and driving online sales results with a Best in Class approach. Coach and Inspirator on the E-Commerce business for the broader Sales team
• Deliver an E-Commerce strategic plan addressing as well multi-banner as pure play development which is fully integrated (co-deliver) in the PepsiCo Digital plan
• Own the online/digital customer relationships to become a trusted advisor/ thought leader, creating strategic partnerships which have long term aspirations to be strategic alliances with retailers
• Perform operational due diligence on the retail partners across the end to end sales flow to identify issues /risks and mitigate accordingly through effective partnering and collaboration with internal /external partners and subject matter experts
• Lead the evaluation of new eCommerce opportunities in country defining key retailers and markets, and building credible specific online Joint Business Plans
• Constantly look for opportunities to drive incremental profitable growth and work closely with aligned internal resources to optimise PepsiCo products on retailer’s platforms
• Work closely with commercial teams on strategic/growth levers for the online business and be proactive in identifying online process for offline activity
• Maintain scorecards & consistent KPIs - Provide regular detailed insights of sales and media performance, summarizing in scorecards to enable comparisons and insight tangible driven actions.
• Lead and deliver eCommerce Test & Learn initiatives against joint priorities to drive future growth in in the market
• Own internal BENELUX eCommerce relationships, working with the Director of eCommerce for Europe to roll-out global initiatives and sharing local findings
• Develop a deep understanding of the merchant portfolio from internal and external data / insights
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Key Skills/Experience Required
• University degree: Master Degree in Business/Marketing/ Market Research/Sociology is preferable
• Min 10 years Insights experience in a leading FMCG company
• Experience and in-depth understanding of both execution and strategy development
• Deep understanding of the eCom landscape & market, including future developments & emerging players
• Understanding of analytical tools and knowledge of statistics
• Digitally Savvy, knowledgeable of the latest trend in shopper & consumer research
• Fluent English
• Proven experience and a track record of exceptional Sales management and performance within a B2C or B2B environment (preferably retail or ecommerce)
• Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
• Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
• Thought leader and inspirator on Digital/E-Commerce
• Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
• Strong track record of over delivery against commercial targets
• Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver
• Innovative and entrepreneurial focus
• Results orientated, demonstrated in Store-back thinking
• Proactive strategic thinker, with business acumen
• Excellent collaborator and strong people skills
• Proven ability to manage a matrix organization
• Able to build strong relationships with peers and senior management
• Lead digital change and challenges the status quo
• Committed team player with a passion to grow in the organisation
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Able to set priorities
• Thought leader and inspirator on Digital/E-Commerce
• Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability toRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular