Job DescriptionPepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Ensure and sustain effective control in all financial transactions in line with the Policies & Procedures and Schedule of Authority.
- Review & process Petty cash from plants & DCs.
- Process Employees End of Service
- Follow up on all employees’ aged receivables
- Process cash salaries
- Review & process employees T&Es
- Share list of finance deduction from employees’ salaries with payroll
- Prepares GCS testing documentation and certification of FR related controls.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully.
- Pursues training and development opportunities.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Shares expertise with others.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming.
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Job Type: Regular