Juice Plus Finance Analyst will be the key Finance contact for Trade within the Juice Plus Commercial Finance team. The role will provide overall leadership for the period end trade results, lead quarterly liability reviews, prepare a forecast and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) trade reporting, and complete ad hoc analyses. In addition, this role will complete the VOMO SKU Splitter process for Supply Chain and FP&A.
- Key Finance support for Juice Plus Trade within Commercial Finance team
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem-solving and business improvement recommendations
- Manage reporting and analytics including periodic volume, rate and mix analysis; identifying key drivers impacting Net Revenue results during close and forecast processes
- Partner closely with Sales Finance and Control to ensure accurate periodic BU trade accruals and manage quarterly liability reviews with customer teams
- Perform VOMO SKU Splitter for each Forecast and AOP, converting volume to SKU level detail for Supply Chain and FP&A
- Complete COGS restatement in BPC to update data for previous and current year assumptions
- Provide cash flow variance analysis and commentary related to Juice Plus trade liability
- Support ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration)
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility, in the finance function.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management and across various Finance teams
- Strong influencing skills. Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Results-oriented with the ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement