Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo’s Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer’s thirst for our beverage brands in Indiana and Southern Ohio (Cincinnati, Columbus). Whether it’s driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew, or developing a “Better for You” strategy with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
Our Pepsi Beverages North America - North Division Team is looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented Marketing Associate Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. You will support the strategic consumer and insights-driven marketing agenda that will drive volume, share, topline growth and importantly brand equity. This experience will develop and showcase the ability to evaluate business opportunities, develop deep consumer understanding, and bring them to market to positively impact brand equity, business sales, and profitability. This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, and driving for results.
The Marketing Associate Analyst will leverage insights to define market dynamics, and develop regional marketing strategies that translate the Annual Operating Plan to local execution. This role will partner with our Division and Sector brand teams to understand the priority brand strategy & activation plans- evolving them to win and build our brands locally. This role supports the robust activation of our assets and sponsorships to maximize impact.
- Provide support to the Division Sr. Marketing Manager by localizing brand plans to grow share and deliver region revenue targets
- Strategize regional brand plans across Indiana and Ohio; Develop and implement localized marketing campaigns grounded in local consumer truths
- Build, communicate, and activate regional playbooks to support priority brands
- Partner with a cross-functional team to drive impactful marketing programs that have a scale, are repeatable and improve efficiency and effectiveness in the market
- Leverage consumer and commercial insights to strengthen program development
- Launch national innovation priorities through sampling, experiential activations, and consumer engagement; identify opportunities for regional pack and product innovation
- Support and execute local media and communication strategies to support key initiatives; Assist Sr Manager in agency and media partner management
- Communication and strategy support with prestige sports and music properties in the territory. Leverage sports partnerships to drive local affinity for brands
- Provide administrative support to Division marketing team (ie Budget Management, Asset tracking & distribution, Procurement & management of giveaways, Event support, etc)
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 3 years prior to Marketing or Communications experience
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration, project management, and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills required with the ability to partner at all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills for interaction with internal/external senior leaders and customers
- Proven expertise in managing the agency process from brief to delivering best in class ideas, including the ability to mobilize a diverse team of internal and external constituents to execute in the marketplace
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence and understand varied points of view
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Multimedia platforms to develop visually impactful presentations and marketing programs
- Must be willing and able to travel 25% of the time
- Relocation is not provided for this position
- Only candidates with the indefinite right to work in the US will be considered
#LI-USARelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement