As we work faster, stronger and better to realise our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose, PepsiCo is embarking on a number of initiatives to make us more efficient and agile as a company. One key initiative is Global Template, a multi-year program designed to harmonise PepsiCo’s core business processes and common data, enabled by the latest SAP technology.
Reporting to the relevant value stream Process Lead, these roles will be a fundamental part of the project and will lead the deployment, business readiness and change management of the new harmonised Global processes and data for all Wave 1 markets.
The opportunity will provide you with great sector/multi market experience and exposure to Global. You will be working cross functionally, learning from others and widening your overall PepsiCo knowledge as part of an exciting and challenging transformation project,
Project role working as part of the Training and OCM team for the Wave 1 project for UK, PL, GBIN, HQ and Pepsi Lipton, reporting to the Training Lead. Working closely with the Training Lead as part of a small team of analysts, the role holder will be responsible for delivering the training plan adhering to ESSA deployment project timelines and budget.
The analyst role will be part of the training development and delivery workstream of the ESSA Wave 1 project.
In addition the role holder will work closely with the Global Template team on change requests for content of materials, utilising their knowledge and providing expertise in areas where materials need to be amended for the local markets, taking into account language and cultural differences. They will also be responsible for managing the logistics for all training interventions and act as a training and change champion?
- Assist with Identifying and onboarding effective “Trainers” from project team Super Users, SMEs and Sub-Process Leads
- Provide input into the development of the Train-The-Trainer (TTT) program with delivery partner
- Proactively manage and coordinate TTT and End User Training ( EUT ) program delivery logistics (equipment, invitations, rooms, etc)
- Coordinate the translation activity with the translation partner for training or Communication content
- Coordinate training development needs with the vendor offshore team and Global team through the Sector Training Lead
- Lead and facilitate end user details for training and role mapping across the impacted markets
- Review and provide feedback on all training documentation to ensure standards are met
- Facilitate all training logistics (equipment, invitations, rooms, etc.)
- Coordinate and Assist Training lead in deploying training material in PepsiCo Learning Management Systems
- Coordinate deploying and gathering of training assessment feedback
- Coordinate training session readiness
- Provide inputs to the Training Summary report for ‘go-no-go’ decision
- Conversant with generally accepted Training methodologies, principles and practices
- Coordinate data and training environments are available and ready for training demos and hands-on exercises
- System training development and delivery experience (desirable)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience in role design/mapping
- Knowledge of PepsiCo MyLearning or LMS Platform (desirable)
- Ability to facilitate focus group discussions, conduct classroom learning sessions, seminars and workshops
- Strong problem solving, facilitation and decision making skills
- Strong MS-Office skills
- Ability to navigate in the matrix, getting objectives achieved through others
- Comfortable to have an alternative point of view/objective
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to move forward or seek answers regardless
- Soft people skills and proven persuasion abilities as many of the accountabilities will need significant levels of influencing to gain support at senior levels and will need to be executed leveraging resources which this role will have no direct control of.
Job Type: Regular