Across PepsiCo, we continue to build new capabilities that will be critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth. The operating environment in which we do business is undergoing immense change, and it’s imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our customers and consumers. Digital technology is one such force of change, and the way we interact with retailers, shoppers and consumers is evolving at a dramatic pace.
The impact of Digital / eCommerce has fundamentally evolved and in some cases transformed almost every consumer segment, with groceries and consumables being the next space that large players are betting on. As a result, e-commerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within the consumer products industry and represents a significant opportunity to accelerate growth for PepsiCo going forward.
The role of Strategy Associate Manager is critical. By working both independently on certain projects and closely with Managers and Directors on others, Associate Managers are expected to bring a creative and analytical skill set to solving strategic issues for eCommerce. Typically Associate Managers will serve on a few of the large, core projects (typically driven by a Manager or Director), plus be assigned a few smaller projects / activities independently.
- High level strategy development including working closely with the broader global eCommerce team (based in NYC) and with the Sales and Finance leads in the markets
- Granular strategic planning for key markets and customers and identification of key unlocks required to accelerate
- Participation in “special projects” including developing business case for new platform / product innovation and developing operational strategies
- Elevating our eCommerce capabilities in key markets globally; bridging the gap between subject matter experts in our global eCommerce team and our regional eCommerce teams
- 4 years of experience
- 2-4 years of management consulting experience with exposure to consumer/retail clients or experience in digital/eCommerce (preferred but not required)
- Able to work collaboratively with broader eCommerce team in NYC and markets (China, India, WESA/UK)
- Scope and plan the underlying analyses that will yield critical answers to key questions for driving growth
- Understand the required data set to complete the analysis and procure it accordingly
- Analyze data and translate findings into meaningful consumer insights, integrating relevant business knowledge as well as learning from other projects/sources
- Deliver timely, zero-defect execution of analysis, with minimal support
- Leverage Excel and other quantitative tools for the analytical heavy lifting
- Communicate the implications of the analysis to upper management clearly
- Leverage PowerPoint to create an impactful, concise, and defect free slide loop
- Comfort in ambiguity as demonstrated by being able to adapt in less-structured environment
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement